Vergola recognises that the patio roofing market demands not only shade and weather protection, but also the ability to control the amount of sun, shade, light and privacy, giving their clientele totally flexible weather protection by automated remote control.
Vergola Opening Roofs support Green Building Design, incorporating solar passive design, direct /indirect solar gain and passive cooling.
The unique dual-skinned louvres rotate to 170 degrees, inviting sunshine in during winter, creating shade in summer with cooling breezes whilst also shielding against wind and rain when required.
With a large colour range and material choice (Colorbond XRW or Aluminium) as well as flexibility to blend with almost any architectural style, client satisfaction is assured.
Tried and tested and operating Australia-wide since 1985, the Vergola Opening Roof is ideal for both residential and commercial markets.
Manufactured in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane, we are able to provide Australians with a state-of-the-art, innovative and superior quality product, which is fully engineered to Australian Standards and cyclonic weather conditions.
VERGOLA HAS THE VERSATILITY TO COPE WITH DEMANDING ARCHITECTURAL STYLES
Flat , Pitched, Concave/Convex, Curved, Triangular, Angled , Skillion …..!
- Rotation of 170 degrees
- Vergola louvres to 3.0m mass = 10.0kg/sq.m (XRW Colorbond)
- IP65 12 Volt heavy duty Linak lineal actuator motor with remote controls.
- Stainless steel motor arms. Aluminium linkbars and stainless steel clips.
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon support pins.
- Rain sensor,
- Stormseals to louvres,
- Internal louvre reinforcement reduces louvre vibration. Louvres span to 3.4m, depending on height/wind categories.
- BlueScope Steel XRW — .55mm dual-skinned louvre with Colorbond coating 20% gloss. (20 different Colorbond roof colours) with .55mm gutters and flashings to suit.
- BMT Aluminum — 3mm dual-skinned extruded louvre with powdercoated finish (any powdercoat colour available) with 1mm Aluminium gutters and flashings to suit.
VERGOLA OPEN UP AND SEE THE LIGHT!
Light penetration of 89% is achieved with the louvres positioned at optimum setting. Close to Open – 0 degrees to 170 degrees. Multi-bank function off single remote control.
The dual skin design of the wing-like section of the louvres incorporates an air gap which provides the Vergola System with it’s insulation properties.
Controlling the angle of the louvre blades enables the area to be fully shaded as well as comfortably ventilated. Internal louvre reinforcement reduces louvre vibration.
Louvres span to 3.4m, depending on height/wind categories
The Vergola is considered to be rainproof. However, during very heavy rain or strong wind and rain, small amounts of water may blow through between the blades. Condensation may occur on the underside of the blades during very humid, wet conditions.
State-of-the-art Rain Sensors close the Vergola automatically upon rain, and when dry, automatically re-open.
Fully engineered to Australian Standards, coastal weather conditions, W60 cyclonic conditions.
VERGOLA HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL SCREENING